The Alum-AK S.C. aluminum foundry was founded in 2005 and was established on the basis of the foundry’s department in the PAFAL company in Świdnica in the Lower Silesia Voivodship. The founders of the company are Sławomir Hliwa (10 years of work in the foundry) and Grzegorz Kopyciak (a longtime employee of the toolroom).
The company mainly produces aluminum components, from which components for electricity meters, electric motors and fans are made, as well as other elements in accordance with established standards and technological parameters. We are gradually expanding the scope of products for external customers and improving their quality.
The production of aluminum castings is the basic activity of the company, in addition, we also make zinc casts.
We invite you to cooperate in pressure casting from aluminum alloy (Ak 11Lp) and zinc (from 41 A).
We have a suitable machine park that will meet the needs in terms of quality, timely performance of services. The owned machines are:
- Vertical casting machines - cold chamber type CLV-100 produced by SNIMA
- Vertical casting machines - cold chamber type CLP-160 SNIMA
- Horizontal casting machine - cold chamber type H-250 B produced by BUHLER
- Horizontal casting machine - cold chamber type IDRA 300 produced by BRESCIA
- Horizontal casting machine - cold chamber type IDRA 420 produced by BRESCIA
- Foundry machine of the Vihorlat Snina - model clh 250.0
The alloy (AK 11 Lp) is prepared in electric resistance furnaces. The foundry has the following options:
- Machine treatment through the device (circular vibrator R-620 EC)
- Metal chip finishing through drilling, threading, grading (manual, group), milling.
- Cutting on the IDRA 40 T hydraulic press
We invite you to cooperation